Social Media Policy
Welcome to the Genesis Equipment Pty Ltd Community Guidelines. At Genesis Equipment Pty Ltd we do our best to make our social media pages a resource for our communities to:
- Learn about our brand and products;
- Find information and advice about our products;
- Participate in constructive discussion;
- Share positive or negative feedback; and
- Request assistance from our Customer Service team.
We want this page to become a place for intelligent discussions. By engaging with this page, you will be contributing to independent, fact-based information surrounding the Genesis Equipment Pty Ltd products and services by Genesis Equipment Pty Ltd.
If you wish to contact us direct for a more in-depth conversation about the Genesis Equipment Pty Ltd products and services, please feel welcome to contact us via;
We aspire to develop a productive, happy and agile community that can welcome new ideas, improve decisions, and foster collaboration between individuals and groups with very different needs, interests and opinions. We gain strength from diversity, and actively seek participation from those who enhance it. This page exists to ensure that diverse groups collaborate to mutual advantage and enjoyment for the future.
We also want people to feel safe when using Genesis Equipment Pty Ltd Facebook Page. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of Community Standards, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed, and what type of content may be blocked or removed.
In order to protect the experience and safety of people who use the Genesis Equipment Pty Ltd Facebook Page, there are some limitations on the type of content and behaviour that we allow. All users must adhere to the policies set forth in the Genesis Equipment Pty Ltd Community Guidelines. Failure to do so may result in the temporary blocking and/or permanent removal of access to our account(s).
A brief overview
- Don’t attack people and don’t respond to attacks – report them and move on
- Keep your posts on topic, fact based and constructive
- Take responsibility for the quality of the conversations you take part in
- Above all, respect others and their opinions.
Harassment & Cyber Bullying
We are here to talk about ideas and foster a positive, diverse communication with the community. Please be aware that we won’t tolerate bullying or harassment in any form. We allow you to speak freely on matters and people of public interest, but remove content that appears to purposefully and repeatedly target the page, or people associated with the page, in an inappropriate manner. This content includes, but is not limited to:
- Personal attacks directed at anyone
- Abusive videos, comments, messages
- Revealing someone’s personal information
- Deliberately posting content in order to humiliate or discredit someone/business
- Making hurtful and negative comments/videos
- Incitement to harass other users or creators
- Comments that are commercial or repeatedly shared external links.
- Posts we believe exist only to provoke or mislead
- We encourage all opinions, so please, regardless of whether you hold a positive or negative sentiment to the development, try to explain your reasoning. We believe that is just as important as your opinion.
- Try to back up your ideas with evidence and fact where possible and we promise to do the same.
- We reserve the right to distinguish between constructive conversation and smear campaigns, and will remove any deliberate attempts to misinform, distort facts or misrepresent validated or evidenced information.
Use of imagery
- We will endeavour to credit any images we place on our platforms, if you see an image that is not credited appropriately, email email@example.com and we will rectify immediately by either removing, or crediting the correct persons / group that owns the image.
- One of our goals is to share amazing information, visual content and video from across the Automotive and Heavy Vehicle Industries.
- If you would like to share imagery with us, please get in touch via each platforms messaging tools.
Monitoring of the page
- While staff at Genesis Equipment Pty Ltd make an effort to regularly monitor posts and comments made on Genesis Equipment Pty Ltd sites they are unable to monitor all posts at all times. If you feel that a post is objectionable you are encouraged to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1300 694 363.
- Over and above all else, our community guidelines are subject to compliance with Facebook’s official terms (https://www.facebook.com/terms.php which will ultimately govern the use of this page. Please note that we may need to change these rules from time to time and reserve the right to do so.